Recently Visitedicon
      iconMy Reservations
      Working hours09:00 - 20:00
      HELP / SUPPORT+90 252 622 03 03+90 532 622 29 89
      Cancellation Conditions

      The prepayment (regardless of the channel made) of the villa/apartment/apartment fee deposited in the Supervillam account will not be refunded to the customer if it is less than 45 days before the start of the trip.

      Cancellation conditions;

      a) The prepayment sent for the reservation is refundable if it is up to the 60th day before the start of the Trip.

      b) If it is up to the 30th day before the start of the trip, the customer has to pay 30% of the total rental price.

      c) If it happens between the 29th day before the start of the trip and the day of the start of the trip, or if the customer does not come at all, the customer has to pay 100% of the travel cost.

      In case the customer pays the entire price of the villa/apartment/apartment to Supervillam at his/her own request (with EFT or money order or in cash or in a single withdrawal with a credit card), the fee will be paid in cancellations up to 30 days before the villa/apartment/apartment. 30% (thirty percent) of the price will be burned. The remaining 70% (seventy percent) will be returned to the account number to be notified by the customer. Shipping costs will also be deducted from this money.

      If the cancellation of the reservation takes place 29 days or less before the entry date to the villa/apartment/apartment, or if the villa/apartment/apartment is not checked in and/or there is no accommodation in the villa/apartment/apartment, the total travel fee paid will not be refunded to the customer.

      Financial damages that may arise due to the refund of payments made by credit card cannot be imposed on Supervillam. This kind of material damage, commission fee, etc. Such loads are deducted from the money to be returned to the customer.

      If, for any reason, the villa/apartment/apartment reservation is canceled by Supervillam, the customer will be notified as soon as possible. If there is an equivalent villa/apartment/apartment available on the same dates in our portfolio, it will be proposed to the customer. In cases where the customer does not approve and does not fall under the "force majeure" clause, the money received will be returned to the customer.

      In addition, for some of our villas/apartments/apartments (specified on the villa/apartment/apartment website detail page), the entire deposit paid and these villas/apartments/apartments special (specified on the villa/apartment/apartment website detail page; 30 days before the reservation date) For villas/apartments/apartments where the entire rental price has to be paid), the entire rental price of the villa/apartment/flats is collected from the customer. Even if the reservation is canceled, no fee will be refunded.

      If the customer does not make the remaining payment on time, Supervillam reserves the right to cancel the said reservation, not to refund the previously paid fee and to take another reservation for this villa/apartment/apartment.

      Reservation cancellations can be made in writing (e.g. by e-mail or by registered letter with return receipt). Reservation cancellations made by talking over the phone are definitely not valid. Reservation cancellations are valid from the moment Supervillam receives the letter.

      Supervillam cannot be held responsible for not using the villa/apartment/apartment for a reason arising from the fault of the customer or the termination of the contract without a proper written notification, provided that this contract is valid from the reservation confirmation with the explicit declaration of the parties.

      All of the price shown in the contract becomes due on the agreed delivery date of the villa/apartment/apartment, and all legal rights of Supervillam in this regard are reserved.

      WhatsApp Support!
      ×Customer Representatives
      Dates Available
      Entry Date:Release Date:
      • Your Stay0 Day
      • Cleaning Fee0.000 ₺
      • Electricity Fee0.000 ₺
      • Pre-Payment0.000 ₺
      • To Do At Entrance0.000 ₺
      • Total0.000 ₺
      Pending Payment